I am excited and yet not about the new movie coming out. It is fun to see how they portray books as movies yet I almost hate to go see it because it will ruin how I imagine it all to be. Hope it can come close to the book! Wow was that a run on sentence!

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results! Yeah I am supposed to be at work. Heh!
2 comments:
I've already bought my tickets! I'm going with a group of friends. Can't wait!
You'll like Twilight. It's never as good as the book, you know that. But it's really not as bad as it could have been. I actually liked it, shortcomings and all. It took me until the next day to really like it. At first I was a bit disappointed because there is definitely some cheesiness to it, but when I really think about it, the book is somewhat cheesy, too. Overall, I thought it was pretty well done, especially for a lower-budget film. New Moon should have a bigger budget because they're having such great success with this one, so I think it will be even better. Now I have more waiting and obsessing to do while I wait for the next installment. By the way, if you want to go to a matinee together on Thanksgiving after we eat, maybe we can either have Mom watch the kids or better yet we could invite her to come and let the men watch the kids while we women go out to it together! :) No need to wait until it comes to DVD. This one you gotta see on the big screen!
Post a Comment