Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hair Cut!

Shaelynn has been after me for several months now to get her hair cut up above her shoulders. I have kept telling her "Wait a few days and see if you still want to cut it". This last week she chopped off two of her barbies hair to the length she wanted hers to be. *Hint Hint* Better cut it before she does!

Today when I got home from work she started to beg me to cut it. She wants it ABOVE shoulder. I am to chicken to go that short so she will have to wait until we can beg Grandma Cat to give her a professional cut.

Here's to hoping she doesn't regret it in a few days time.

3 comments:

A.S. said...

Oh, I love it. I think it is cute! She is so cute, she could pull of a short style. I only wish I had the guts to cut mine. A short cut would be fun and refreshing! Good for her! (She's inspired me, maybe I'll have a new cut next time you see me.)

LisAway said...

It looks great!

Evie and I did the opposite at the end of last summer. She wanted her waist length hair cut about how you cut Shaelynn's. I wanted it above her shoulders. Maybe chin length. I cut it a little longer than shoulder length hoping she'd want me to cut it shorter, but she didn't. Now it's about as long as you just cut Shaelynn's. And she's glad it's growing out.

A new haircut always looks so nice on straight, fine hair. Love it.

Anne said...

She will look DARLING in short hair! Trust me! (Well, she could pull off any look, but I think she'll look great with it short).

I remember when your mom cut my hair short in college. She braided a ponytail and chopped it off. I think it took me one minute to get the courage to open my eyes, but when I did I fell instantly in love with it!