Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Leaves

We have a LARGE tree in our front yard that takes its time loosing its leaves. The leaves are quite big and we make piles that are at least 5 feet tall several times a week until they are all gone. Here are the kids after jumping into the center of two of the piles. Speaking of leaves....I guess I need to go bag them up now before the wind blows them around again.


2 comments:

LisAway said...

I love your flying bats, Carlynn! Very cool!

I loved raking leaves as a kid. I remember we would put them in long piles and make the layout of a house with piles of leaves where the walls would be. We loved that.

I don't think we ever had huge piles like you've got. What fun for the kids!

Anne said...

I miss that so much!!!! I've gotta get out of So Cal!