I had to make Cory a knight outfit for his school "Castle Days" celebration. I purchased some material from the store and this is what we threw together. I was not able to get him to ditch the camo pants for the fake chainmail pants that I made for it though (ha ha). This was an after school deal where Cory volunteered to "work" for extra credit. I am glad he wanted to do this and I think he and all the kids had a great time.
Here is Cory (the knight) trying to stab the court jester.

Shaelynn and I went to the open house. There were a ton of awesome castles made out of every imaginable thing. Very creative kids.
Shaelynn had her cheek painted and got a crown. She also had her future read by a mysterious gypsy. It was a good time.
1 comment:
Wow, great costume! I wish I could sew like that. Or be at all creative, really. :) That sounds like a really fun activity.
Post a Comment