With the strange WARM weather we have been having it doesn't quite feel like December to me. To try to help remedy this feeling I am going to start getting ready for Christmas by decorating *yeah*. I put the icicle lights on the house last night and managed to NOT fall off the roof. We now need to follow our yearly tradition of cutting a Christmas tree. Lets hope we can find a nice looking one up in our usual mountain pass we collect from.
Here is a picture from last years "Polar Express" train ride on the Heber Creeper. I sure hope we get snow like this Christmas Eve!
Here is a picture from last years "Polar Express" train ride on the Heber Creeper. I sure hope we get snow like this Christmas Eve!
2 comments:
You're brave to hang the lights yourself. You'll have to post a picture of your house at dusk with the lights on so we can see what it looks like! Yeah, this crazy weather doesn't help the Christmas spirit too much, does it? Enjoy your Christmas tree hunting trip. There are times where I wish we could do that, but then I'm sort of glad to have an artificial tree. Maybe next year I'll try to convince Bryant to get a real tree for a change. That piney smell really adds a lot to the ambiance this time of year. You'll have to post a picture of your tree, too! I love pictures!:)
I was so excited to see this picture until I read that it was from last year!!!! Well, you have a couple more weeks to get some snow before we come up!
Post a Comment