Monday, October 20, 2008

Hunting/Camping this weekend with Stolen Photos!

We went camping/hunting this weekend. Becky had a family Birthday party for those with fall birthdays. I forgot my camera. Abbie my sis in law got a few pictures so I am stealing them and putting them here. *thief!* I am going to have to pay Becky for doubles of her pictures when she gets them developed. Why do I always forget my camera?

Here I am with Cory and my VERY adorable nephew Warner. He is Brandon (Shanes brother) and Abbies son.


Here are the Birthday Crew. Left to right. Shane, Brandon and Lances wife Nicole (holding her son Kaden). I wish he would let me hold him like Warner does. He is a great golfer. Nicole is expecting and we get to find out if it is a boy or girl in less than two weeks. Shaelynn wants it to be a girl. she is tired of having all boy cousins.



And here is Cory hanging in his hunter orange by the stream.

I need to remember my camera more often. I must be getting old to forget it quite so often.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Poor Shae. That would be a bummer to not have any girl cousins to play with. Our girl cousins were like my best friends all during childhood. I remember being so devastated when they all moved away when I was in jr. high. :( The times we had together as children will always be some of my fondest memories. I hope Shae can get a girl cousin--even though there's a pretty huge age gap between them. And then YOU can enjoy holding a cute little girl again, too! :)

Anne said...

Okay, first of all, where did you get this background??? This is by far the cutest halloween one I've seen and makes me want to steal it. (You're a bad influence!) Please tell me where you got it. You didn't have to save all the links/widgets, did you?

Where did you camp? I wanted to go last weekend. Hopefully we'll go once more before winter.