Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Starting a blog.

Yep, I'm nuts. I am going to attempt to start a blog. I was inspired to start one (thanks Anne and Sue) after a much needed Paystrup family reunion put together by my Aunt Marilyn. It was awesome to see the cousins and family that were able to make it!

I hope to be able to keep up with whats going on with the extended family a little better this way. I enjoy reading about what others are up to and this eliminates the phone. (Yes, I have a phone phobia, pathetic but true.)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Yay!!!!!! Okay... I'm jealous! Didn't anyone tell you that you're not allowed to have such a cute blog at the beginning!!!! Where did you get that template!!! I might steal it, k?

My sisters will be so glad to find you! Lisa will be thrilled! Now you're going to have to get Amber on the bandwagon!

Carlynn said...

Thanks Anne,

I will try my best to get Amber going. I too would love to see what she and her Fam is up to as much as possible! We don't get to see them near as much as I would like.

You can have the template if you want though it is not a very good one. I am still figuring out all the blogger tags and what they do!